According to The Knot Real Weddings Study, weddings in the United States cost an average of $33,900. Our couples’ all inclusive destination weddings average between 8-12k for 40-60 guests.
Having a destination wedding is beautiful, cost-effective, and creates memories of a lifetime for you and your guests. There are so many all inclusive wedding packages in many gorgeous destination wedding locations.
Like any event, destination weddings will vary in cost with variables like destination, size of your wedding, and the additional decor you add. You can have a simple beach wedding or an elaborate three day event with extravagant decor and two hundred guests. Destination weddings can be tailored to your vision, no cookie cutter weddings here!
Mexico, Central American and The Caribbean will offer the best value for your wedding. Most resorts in these locations offer all inclusive wedding packages that bring you the most benefits and offer affordable rates for your guests to attend (and celebrate with you)!
The average guest pays $1200 – $1500 to attend a destination wedding for 3-4 nights at an all inclusive resort. This includes airfare, resort stay, food, alcohol, and the wedding events. This pricing can vary with the type of resort and destination location.
Wedding packages start around $3500 – $3800 for 20 people and include the following:
(this package is just an average and can change with venue locations, wedding date, etc.)
- Service of judge or minister
- Semi-private rehearsal dinner for ten max
- Preparation and ironing of couple’s wedding day attire
- Bouquet(s) and/or boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- Two boutonnieres and two corsages for wedding party
- Sound system with speaker and microphones
- Hairstyling and makeup application for one member of the wedding couple on the day of ceremony
- Ceremony décor- chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and aisle runner
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres
- Private dinner reception
- One natural floral centerpiece for the sweetheart table
- One natural floral centerpiece for ceremonial table
- Live musical trio (one set, during cocktail hour)
- 50 full color photos and wedding album
- Video of ceremony (30 minutes)
- Choice of one couples spa treatment (options to be provided by the resort)
What’s Not Included, and Things to Consider:
- Each additional guests is a per person fee based on the package
- DJ/Dance Floor
- Extra Decor
This resort is an overall amazing choice for your destination wedding. If you are looking for a luxurious adults-only, all-inclusive wedding in Mexico, this resort will wow you with its modern, natural aesthetic, fantastic views, and a large dose of fun!
Ready to take the plunge? Schedule your free consultation here!